Monday, August 10, 2009

Gone for Vacation: No new posts this week

I will be gone on vacation in Lake Tahoe with no Internet access this week, so if you're looking at the blog sometime this week and finding no updates, let it be known that this is the reason. Believe me, out of all the weeks, this definitely is the one I wish I was home. Series against the Dodgers starting Monday, series in New York against the Mets. A lot of interesting stuff I wish I could be writing on.

However, I promise to come up with some big stuff when I get back next week. In the meantime, let's hope the Giants take care of business and Beat LA! That's all that matters. If I can come home and hear that the Dodgers lost to the Giants two out of three times, or better yet, got swept, well...let's just say I'll be a happy man.

Come to think of it, I might be able to watch some of the games during Vacation, so it's not all that bad. That being said, not being able to post on them is going to be a drag. Oh well...sometimes, you got to make concessions...I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment