Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update for those who follow Remember '51 blog

Because of certain work responsibilities, the blog here is going to take a hit. I will try to make time to write articles from time to time (especially with the stretch run in full bloom and the Giants still in the thick of things), but a lot of things are going to take a hit.

Here are two things that won't be going anymore on the blog at the time being:

The PG Beat and Potent Preview.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't have the time to write those pieces anymore, and instead of doing them swiftly, I'd rather just not do them at all. However, I will try to post a lot of my Bleacher Report articles on here as well as other pieces that will solely be written on this blog (and later transferred to Bleacher Report).

Also, if you haven't noticed, a lot of the articles have follow a Sabermetrics slant. For those who hate that stuff, don't worry, the articles won't permanently take that slant, but I want to try out some articles with the Sabermetrics angles after finally getting a better understanding of Sabermetrics this summer.

That is all for now. Let's Go Giants and let's hope Tim Lincecum mows the Phils down again. Giants pitchers have been looking awesome lately. In the words of Dorothy Macha (Ray Liotta from "Revolver") Fear us Dodgers and Rockies fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment